OFFICE OF THE SHERIFF
Mike Marshall, Sheriff
(336) 593 –8787
Visitation is a privilege and may be restricted or denied for specific periods of time if needed. Weekenders are not allowed visitation.
1. Visits are on a first come first serve basis.
2. Visits are limited to 15 minutes
3. Visitors who are loud, disruptive, intoxicated, fail to control their children, or otherwise violate jail rules may be asked to leave and/ or banned from the Stokes County Jail.
(Law enforcement officers, detectives, probation officers, attorneys, paralegals, interpreters)
Professional visitors may visit inmates Monday through Sunday from 8:00am - 7:00pm.
***Note - Visits from a religious leader is not considered a professional visit.***
- Effective July 16, 2018 the Stokes County Jail will no longer do onsite visits through the current method. We will be transitioning to the new video visitation system. You will notice 2 monitors across the lobby. That is where onsite visiting will be conducted after July 16th. You can use those monitors to setup your accounts now so you will be ready to use them in the future.
- One extra feature that has been added is remote visitation. Once you setup your account, for a small fee you can visit from your phone or computer from the comfort of your home.
- In order to setup an account, you will need your driver’s license when you are setting up your account.
To schedule an onsite or remote visit click on the web site below-
Link to website: www.homewav.com
Homewav web site support:
Visitor Support Number: 1-844-394-6639
Visitor Support Hours: M-F 7am-7pm and Sat-Sun 8am-5pm